Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

New Leaf - Expose


Expose_010Expose_001Expose_002Expose_003Expose_004Expose_005
Expose_006Expose_007Expose_008Expose_009

New Leaf - Expose, a set on Flickr.
Candy Parkin decides to get dangerous with her latest creation "Expose". Needless to say, this outfit is all about the spiked bra! Candy does a great job of balancing the "reality" of the spikes. Their detail and length is enough to give the outfit a sexy shock value yet does not make it unbelievably outlandish. The creases in the leather also give it a life-like appearance. As well, I like how Candy added silver zippers to the pants, because, in my opinion, it balances out the silver spikes. The outfit comes with three bras (pink, black, and gold) and three pairs of pants (pink, black, and green). I never though I would wear a spiked bra while dancing at Ambrosia but Candy has changed my mind!

Store location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Joki/128/173/24

No comments:

Post a Comment